Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Search | Member List | Help

Eä - hrvatski Tolkien portal
Soulsaver
Pages: (74) < ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] > ( Go to first unread post )
Poruke, Citati i mudre misli.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Wotan
Posted: Jun 22 2020, 01:49 PM 1249189

Brenin Amra

Group: Members
Member No.: 2005

Lijepo je kada te iznenade.

"Look, I’ve never gone out and talked about politics. I’m an actor. Both Republicans and Democrats buy movie tickets.

A lot of celebrities did, do, and shouldn’t talk politics.

You know, it just goes to show you that people aren’t listening to that anyway.
They might buy your CD or watch your movie, but you don’t put food on their table. You don’t pay their bills.

A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family..
"

M. Wahlberg

"I don’t necessary think it’s important to tell people how to vote. That’s one thing I don’t do.

I don’t like to get involved politically at all. Nobody cares what I think politically.
Anybody in entertainment who thinks people care what they think politically are really misinformed.

That’s one thing I stay away from. I stay away from politics because nobody cares what I think.
"

J. Duhamel

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Mislim, pretpostavljam da su navedena odvojenost od svakodnevnice,
te zatvorenost u svoj mjehur alternativne stvarnosti u neku ruku i razumljivi kada živiš u svijetu gdje ti netko plati 10 milijuna dolara da mu reklamiraš kremu za sunčanje,
pa si bez problema u stanju sam sebe uvjeriti kako si magistar političkih znanosti i da bi te ljudi zbog nekog razloga zapravo trebali i slušati.

Samo mi nije jasno kako i sami nemaju dovoljno inteligencije da uvide ovo što Mark i Josh kažu.

Wotan
Posted: Sep 6 2020, 03:16 AM 1249405

Brenin Amra

"A writer who says that there are no truths, or that all truth is 'merely relative,' is asking you not to believe him. So don't."

Roger Scrutonov paradoks o postmodernizmu.

elrond
Posted: Sep 19 2020, 11:45 AM 1249411

Vala

Member No.: 29

"Tišina je tekst što ga je lako pogrešno pročitati." (Alfred Angelo Attanasio, pisac znanstvene fantastike; "The Eagle and the Sword" (1997.)

Wotan
Posted: Apr 7 2021, 07:53 PM 1249526

Brenin Amra

- So supposedly, because the rain forest is being destroyed so rapidly, all these new viruses are going to colonize throughout the world,
and destroy vast segments of the population. I'm only quoting The New Yorker, you understand.

- Yeah, every upscale magazine tries to make the case that the world will end if we have no rain forests.

- Well, you could make a case that the world has already ended. That art is dead, and we are exhausted.

That instead of art, we have pop culture... daytime TV... gay senior citizens...

Women who've been raped by their dentists confiding in Oprah. An exploration, in depth, of why women cut off their husband's penis.

- Well... time to fill up the glass.

- Yes.

- Yes.

- Yes, let's have a drink.

Edited by Wotan - Apr 8 2021, 01:54 PM

1098 replies since Nov 11 2008, 07:44 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (74) < ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] >
Back to Ostalo