Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Search | Member List | Help

Eä - hrvatski Tolkien portal
Soulsaver
Pages: (149) < ... 144 145 146 147 148 [149] > ( Go to first unread post )
Koji vam se citat iz LOTR-a urezao u pamcenje?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Captain Spirit
Posted: Dec 21 2014, 07:02 PM 1233142

القدس

Group: Members
Member No.: 650

Forever and always wub.gif

Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

happycry.gif

Edited by Captain Spirit - Dec 21 2014, 08:02 PM

elrond
Posted: Dec 27 2014, 09:48 PM 1233561

Vala

Member No.: 29

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to".
Bilbo Baggins

Anamil
Posted: Dec 28 2014, 10:27 AM 1233592

Member No.: 1801

"I'm Baggins of Bag End"

Bilbo, Unexpected Journey, sjedi u naslonjaču, drži šalicu u ruci, razgovara saGandalfom i njegov pokret šake prema dolje wub.gif zatim kažiprst gore wub.gif

Thranduil Elvenking
Posted: Dec 28 2014, 02:32 PM 1233600

King of the Woodland Realm

Member No.: 2188

Sam: I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. happycry.gif

Meena
Posted: Jan 13 2015, 12:06 AM 1234313

Much that once was, is lost,for none now live who remember it

Member No.: 933

''My friends, you bow to no one.''

najdraži dio filma i najdraža rečenica ikad wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

elrond
Posted: Feb 23 2015, 06:02 PM 1235479

Vala

Legolas: It is not our fight.

Tauriel: It is our fight. It will not end here. With every victory this evil will grow. If your father has his way, we will do nothing. We will hide within our walls, live our lives away from the light and let darkness descend. Are we are not part of this world? Tell me, Mellon, when did we let evil become stronger than us?

Narzug: [to Legolas and Thranduil] Your world will burn.
Legolas: What are you talking about? Speak!
Narzug: Our time has come again. My master serves the one. Do you understand now, Elfling? Death is upon you! The flames of war are upon you.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

elrond
Posted: May 30 2016, 09:47 AM 1238531

Vala

Bilbo Baggins: Can you promise that I will come back?
Gandalf: No. And if you do… you will not be the same.

Što se "krije" iza ovih Gandalfovih riječi upućenih Bilbu?
slutnja, pretskazanje, izvjesnost budućih događaja....nešto treće?
ako je Gandalf znao što slijedi, nije li svjesno žrtvovao Bilba?
ili, nije imao izbora....?

Anamil
Posted: Jan 2 2017, 08:24 AM 1242130

Gimli: Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

roflmao.gif

“Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship…but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, men of the west!"

For Frodo

panic.gif

Na ovima totalno poludim

Anamil
Posted: Mar 15 2017, 08:35 AM 1243113

“Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken,swords shall be splintered! A sword day...a red day...ere the sun rises! Ride now!...Ride now!...Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending! Death! "Death!" Death! "Death!" DEATH! "Death!" Forth, Eorlingas!!”

2228 replies since Oct 23 2003, 02:26 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (149) < ... 144 145 146 147 148 [149] >
Back to O filmu "Gospodar prstenova"