Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Search | Member List | Help

Eä - hrvatski Tolkien portal
Soulsaver
Pages: (44) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... > ( Go to first unread post )
Citati, Pamtljive Tolkienove recenice
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Elessar
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 09:49 PM 48275

Rider of the Mark

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

Uvod by Meneldil sleep.gif

Ovaj topic je otvoren davno, dok je Board još bio mlad, kao topic za citate iz LOTR-a veliki.gif (ali stavljali smo mi i ostale tongue.gif) Nedavno je Elwe došao na ideju da otvori i topic za citate iz ostalih knjiga klap.gif Sada smo spojili ta dva topica (postovi iz novog su dodani na ovaj), pa, zahvaljujuci naravno Elessaru i Elweu, sada imamo univerzalni topic za citate

Dakle sleep.gif U ovaj topic može ici sve što je napisao Tolkien yes.gif Bilo da je iz LOTR-a, Hobita, Silmarilliona, Lettersa ili da je to rekao nekom usputnom prolazniku sleep.gif Scenarij filma nije Tolkienov, pa citati iz filma ne idu ovdje; za njih postoji poseban topic yes.gif Postoji, nadalje, i poseban topic Tolkienova poezija, u kojega možete stavljati pjesme i pricati o njima yes.gif

Kada stavljate citat, bilo bi poželjno da se napiše odakle je yes.gif

I nemojte spammati mad.gif sleep.gif

U nastavku je Elessarov originalni post tongue.gif

(dvoumio sam se da li da stavim ovaj topic pod film ili knjigu.....)
Dakle, slijede citati iz knjige i filma.
Nadam se da takav topic vec nije bilo prije pa da ne dosadjujem jos i ja. blink.gif

Uzivajte!

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING

“She said to me, even now, there is hope left, but I cannot see it. It is long since we had any hope. My father is a noble man, but his rule is failing, and our people lose faith. He looks to me to make things right and I would do it. I would see the glory of Gondor restored. Have you ever seen it, Aragorn? The White Tower of Ecthelion, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver, its banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?”

“I have seen the White City, long ago.”

“One day, our paths will lead us there and the tower guard will take up the call: The Lords of Gondor have returned!”

- Boromir to Aragorn, at nightfall in Lothlorien

“It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.”
“Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.”

“I wish The Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had ever happened.”
“So do all who live to face such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”

- Gandalf to Frodo, in the Mines of Moria

“"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, Wielder of the Flame of Anor; you cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the Shadow. You cannot pass!” he said. With a bound, the Balrog leaped full upon the bridge. Its whip whirled and hissed.
“He cannot stand alone!” cried Aragorn suddenly and ran back along the bridge.

“Elendil!” he shouted. “I am with you Gandalf!”

“Gondor!” cried Boromir and leaped after him.

- The Bridge of Khazad-dum

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."

- Gandalf

“One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.”

- Boromir at the Council of Elrond

"I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail."

"Our people, our people! I would have followed you to the end... my brother... my captain... my king!"

"Be at peace, Son of Gondor."

- Aragorn to Boromir as he dies

"I will take the Ring," he said, "though I do not know the way."

Elrond raised his eyes and looked at him, and Frodo felt his heart pierced by the sudden keenness of the glance. "If I understand aright all that I have heard," he said, "I think that this task is appointed for you, Frodo; and that if you do not find a way, no one will. This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise from their quiet fields to shake the towers and counsels of the Great. Who of all the Wise could have foreseen it? Or, if they are wise, why should they expect to know it, until the hour has struck?"

- At the Coucil of Elrond

“But they were, all of them, deceived, for another Ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master Ring, to control all others. And into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. "One Ring to rule them all." One by one, the Free Lands of Middle Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. A Last Alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle Earth. Victory was near. But the power of the Ring could not be undone.”

- Galadriel, telling of the Last Alliance

“They were once men - great kings of men. Then Sauron the deceiver gave to them nine rings of power. Blinded by their greed, they took them without question. One by one they've fallen into darkness. Now they are slaves to his will. They are the Nazgul, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead. At all times they feel the presence of the Ring, drawn to the power of the One. They will never stop hunting you.“

- Aragorn to Frodo, concerning the Naz'gul

“We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Bridge and second hall. Frár and Lóni and Náli fell there... went five days ago... the pool is up to the wall at Westgate. The Watcher in the Water took Óin. We cannot get out. The end comes... drums, drums in the deep... they are coming.”

- The Fall of Moria

“Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to...”

- Frodo to Sam
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. "

- Bilbo at his party
THE TWO TOWERS
“Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow; The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.”

- Theoden before battle at Helm's Deep
“My business is with Isengard tonight, with a rock and stone. Rarum-rum! Come, my friends. The ents are going to war. It is likely that we go to our doom: The last march of the ents!”

- Treebeard, marching on Isengard
"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: the Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."

- Gandalf, to the three hunters

"Behold, I am not Gandalf the Grey, whom you betrayed. I am Gandalf the White, who has returned from death. You have no colour now, and I cast you from the order and from the Council."

- Gandalf casts out Saruman

“I can't do this Sam.”

“I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.”

“What are we holding on to Sam?”

“That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.”

- Sam to Frodo, at Osgiliath
THE RETURN OF THE KING
“Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. It is a sword-day; a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride for ruin, and the world's ending! Forth Eorlingas!”

- Theoden to the Rohirrim, before battle at the Pelennor

"Begone, foul Dwimmerlaik, lord of carrion! Leave the dead in peace!"

A cold voice answered: "Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thee turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shrivelled mind be left naked to the lidless Eye."

A sword rang as it was drawn. "Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. "But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him."

- Eowyn defies the Witch King of Angmar

“Men of Gondor and Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails... when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when all hope comes crashing down, but it is NOT this day! This day, we fight! For all that you hold dear, stand, Men of the West! ”

- Aragorn, at the Black Gate

“It'll be spring back in the Shire... the fields will be blossoming, and the birds'll be nesting, and they'll be planting the summer barley in the lower fields, and they'll be eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries, Mr. Frodo?”

“No, Sam. I can't recall the taste of food, nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass. I'm naked in the dark... there's nothing, no veil between me and the wheel of fire, I can see him with my waking eyes!”

“Then let us be rid of it! I can't carry the ring for you, but I can carry you!”

- Sam to Frodo, on the slopes of Mount Doom

“Anduril, Flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil. The man who wields the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walk this earth.”

“Sauron will not have forgotten this sword...”

“Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be!”

- Elrond to Aragorn, at Dunharrow

“Certainty of death, small chance of success... well, what're we waiting for? ”

- Gimli to the Captains of the West
In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no ememy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face.

All save one. There waiting, silent and still in the space before the Gate, sat Gandalf upon Shadowfax: Shadowfax who alone amoung the free horses of the earth endured the terror, unmoving, steadfast as a graven image in Rath Dínin.

"You cannot enter here," said Gandalf, and the huge shadow halted. "Go back to the abyss prepared for you! Go back! Fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your master. Go!"

The Black Rider flung back his hood, and behold! he had a kingly crown; and yet upon no head visible was it set. The red fires shone between it and the mantled shoulders vast and dark. From a mouth unseen there came a deadly laughter.

"Old fool!' he said. 'Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!" And with that he lifted high his sword and flames ran down the blade.

Gandalf did not move. And in that very moment, away behind behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn.

And as if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.

- Gandalf confronts the Witch King

Home is behind
The world ahead
and there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
until the stars are all alight
Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall... fade.

- Pippin sings to Denethor (lyrics adapted from Bilbo's Walking Song)

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.

- verse on Ellesar and Anduril
“They cursed us. Murrrderer they called us. They cursed us! And we wept. We wept, to be so alone. And we forgot the taste of bread... the sound of trees... the softness of the wind. We even forgot our own name. My prrreciousss. ”

- Smeagol's monologue

"Much must be risked in war," said Denethor. "Cair Andros is manned, and no more can be sent so far. Yet I will not yield the River and the Pelennor unfought, not if there is a captain here who has still the courage to do his lord's will."

Then all were silent, but at length Faramir said: "I do not oppose your will, sire. Since you are robbed of Boromir, I will go, and do what I can in his stead - if you command it."

"I do so," said Denethor. "Then farewell!" said Faramir. "But if I should return, think better of me!" "That depends on the manner of your return!"

- Faramir and Denethor

"Here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea, comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep;for not all tears are an evil."

- Gandalf, at the Grey Havens

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

"I think really Bilbo preferred slipping off quietly in the end," said Gandalf,
"Don't be too troubled. He'll be all right now. He left a packet for you.
There it is!"
Frodo took the envelope from the mantelpiece, and glanced at it,
but did not open it.
"You'll find his will and all the other documents in there, I think,"
said the wizard.
"You are the master of Bag End now. And also, I fancy, you'll find a golden ring.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
He paused, and then said in a deep voice,
"This is the Master-Ring, the One Ring to rule them all.
This is the One Ring lost many years ago,
to the great weakening of its maker's power.
Now, he greatly desires to have it again,
- but he must NOT get it"

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.

"How far can you bear me?" I said to Gwaihir.
"Many leagues", said he, "but not to the ends of the earth.
I was sent to bear tidings not burdens."
"Then I must have a steed on land," I said,
"and a steed surpassingly swift,
for I have never had such need for haste before."
"Then I will bear you to Edoras,
where the Lord of Rohan sits in his halls,"
he said, "for that is not very far off."
And I was glad, for in the Riddermark of Rohan the Rohirrim,
the Horse-lords dwell, and there are no horses
like those that are bred in that great vale between the Misty Mountains and the White.

"I will take the Ring," he said,
"though I do not know the way."
Elrond raised his eyes and looked at him.........
"This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise
from their quiet fields,
to shake the towers and counsels of the Great.
Who of all the Wise could have foreseen it?"

The world was young, the mountains green,
No stain yet on the Moon was seen,
No words were laid on stream or stone
When Durin woke and walked alone.
He named the nameless hills and dells;
He drank from yet untasted wells;
He stooped and looked in Mirrormere
And saw a crown of stars appear;
As gems upon a silver thread;
Above the shadow of his head.

The world is grey, the mountains old,
The forge’s fire is ashen-cold;
No harp is wrung, no hammer falls:
The darkness dwells in Durin’s halls;
The shadow lies upon his tomb
In Moria, in Khazad-dûm.
But still the sunken stars appear
In dark and windless Mirrormere;
There lies his crown in water deep,
Till Durin wakes again from his sleep.

"Speak no evil of the Lady Galadriel!"
said Aragorn sternly.
"You know not what you say.
There is in her and in this land, no evil, unless
a man bring it hither himself.
Then let him beware!

"We will make such a chase as shall be accounted a marvel
among the Three Kindreds:
Elves, Dwarves and Men. Forth the Three Hunters!"
Like a deer he sprang away. Through the trees he sped.
On and on he led them, tireless and swift,
now that his mind was at last made up.
The woods about the lake they left behind.
Long slopes they climbed, dark, hard-edged against the sky
already red with sunset.
They passed away, grey shadows in a stony land.

"Gondor! Gondor!" cried Aragorn.
"Would that I looked on you again in happier hour!
Not yet does my road lie southward to your bright streams."
Gondor! Gondor, between the Mountains and the Sea!
West Wind blew there; the light upon the Silver Tree
Fell like bright rain in gardens of the Kings of old.
O proud walls! White towers! O wingéd crown and throne of gold!
O Gondor,Gondor! Shall Men behold the Silver Tree,
Or West Wind blow again between the Mountains and the Sea?

To Aragorn I was bidden to say this:
Where now are the Dúnedain, Elessar, Elessar?
Why do thy kinsfolk wander afar?
Near is the hour when the Lost should come forth,
And the Grey Company ride from the North.
But dark is the path appointed for thee:
The Dead watch the road that leads to the Sea.
To Legolas she sent this word:
Legolas Greenleaf long under tree
In joy thou hast lived. Beware of the Sea!
If thou hearest the cry of the gull on the shore,
Thy heart shall then rest in the forest no more.

Arise now, arise Riders of Theoden!
Dire deeds awake, dark it is eastward.
Let horse we bridled, horn be sounded!
Forth Eorlingas!

Gandalf looked at Aragorn, and then, to the surprise of the others,
he lifted the covered Stone, and bowed as he presented it.
"Receive it, lord!" he said:
"in earnest of other things that shall be given back.
But if I may counsel you in the use of your own, do not use it - yet!
Be wary!"

Alive without breath;
as cold as death;
never thirsting, ever drinking;
clad in mail, never clinking.
Drowns on dry land,
thinks an island
is a mountain;
thinks a fountain
is a puff of air.
So sleek, so fair!
What a joy to meet!
We only wish
to catch a fish,
so juicy-sweet!

"Yes, yes," said Gollum.
"All dead, all rotten. Elves and Men and Orcs. The Dead Marshes.
There was a great battle long ago, yes, so they told him
when Sméagol was young,
when I was young before the Precious came. It was a great battle.
Tall men with long swords, and terrible Elves, and Orcses shrieking.
They fought on the plain for days and months at the Black Gates.
But the Marshes have grown since then, swallowed up the graves,
always creeping, creeping.
"You cannot reach them. We tried once, yes, precious. I tried once;
but you cannot reach them. Only shapes to see, perhaps, not to touch.
No precious! All dead."

"Hey you!" he said roughly. "What are you up to?"
"Nothing, nothing.", said Gollum softly. "Nice Master!"
"I daresay," said Sam. "But where have you been to - sneaking off and
sneaking back, you old villain!"
Gollum withdrew himself, and a green glint flickered under his heavy lids.
Almost spider-like he looked now, crouched back on his bent limbs,
with his protruding eyes.
The fleeting moment had passed, beyond recall.
"Sneaking, sneaking!" he hissed. "Hobbits always so polite, yes O nice Hobbits!
Sméagol brings them up secret ways that nobody else could find.
Tired he was, thirsty he was, yes thirsty;
and he guides them and he searches for paths, and they say
sneak! sneak!
Very nice friends, O yes my precious, very nice."

A Elbereth Gilthoniel!
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!

"Oathbreakers, why have ye come?"
And a voice was heard out of the night that answered him,
as if from far away:
"To fulfil our oath and have peace."
Then Aragorn said: "The hour is come at last.
Now I go to Pelargir upon Anduin, and ye shall come after me.
And when all this land is clean of the servants of Sauron,
I will hold the oath fulfilled,
and ye shall have peace and depart for ever.
For I am Elessar, Isildur's heir of Gondor."

Edited by Meneldil - May 14 2008, 06:21 PM

Elenna Eleniel
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 10:10 PM 48281

Aegnoriel, heri en Dorthonion

Member No.: 22

u filmovima ima vec jedan s citatima ali ovaj onda moze ostati za one iz knjige

Elessar
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 11:15 PM 48363

Rider of the Mark

Member No.: 159

QUOTE (Elenna Alaniel @ Mar 26 2004, 10:09 PM)
u filmovima ima vec jedan s citatima ali ovaj onda moze ostati za one iz knjige

Sorry, nisam vidio. blush.gif

Valarauco ramainen
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 11:18 PM 48365

Far over Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

booyah.gif

A kad Luthien ovo skuzi, natrpat ce pola Silma unutra.... hug.gif

Elenna Eleniel
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 11:20 PM 48369

yes.gif yes.gif samo naprijed wub.gif

luthien
Posted: Mar 26 2004, 11:36 PM 48401

tuathaDEdanan

Member No.: 31

QUOTE (Valarauco ramainen @ Mar 26 2004, 10:17 PM)
booyah.gif

A kad Luthien ovo skuzi, natrpat ce pola Silma unutra.... hug.gif

a bas mi je krenulo, fino preko smscica rolleyes.gif . kad si nemrem pomoc, tako je divno, jos na tom starom enlgeskom...kad citah o Ulmu, sva se najezih wub.gif . Eh, di mi je sad silm da vam to napisem sad.gif

sholky
Posted: Mar 27 2004, 03:36 PM 48610

Maia

Member No.: 98

Naj citat:
"Go back to the shadow!" tongue.gif biggrin.gif
To je zapravo Radagast govorio Balrogu da ide offline, ali je Crnkovic opet nesto zeznuo tongue.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

Valarauco ramainen
Posted: Mar 27 2004, 03:38 PM 48613

Far over Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old

Member No.: 8

dry.gif To sam ja znao govoriti prije kad bih isao na spavanje... i off line... tongue.gif

Earendil
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 11:54 AM 50343

Nuin gilliath

Member No.: 154

''Three rings for the elven kings under the sky,
Seven for the dwarflords in their holls of stone,
Nine for mortal men doomed to die
And one ring for the dark lord in his dark throne,
In the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.
One ring to rull them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them,
In the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.''

smile.gif Neznam zasto, ali ovaj dio mi se nepovratno usjekao u pamcenje blush.gif .

Ako ima kakvih pogrjesaka, ispricavam se, jer nemam nista kraj sebe da provjerim. conf44.gif

antocjo
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 11:57 AM 50345

By the blood of the Lamb is my life kept safe

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Earendil @ Mar 30 2004, 12:53 PM)
Ako ima kakvih pogrjesaka, ispricavam se, jer nemam nista kraj sebe da provjerim. conf44.gif

wow.gif ti to iz glave... klap.gif

a inace imas pri ruci Google wink.gif

Earendil
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 12:11 PM 50350

Nuin gilliath

Member No.: 154

QUOTE (antocjo @ Mar 30 2004, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (Earendil @ Mar 30 2004, 12:53 PM)

a inace imas pri ruci Google wink.gif

Ma prije cu se ja sjetiti, nego pronaci nesto na netu sad.gif , kad trazim, zakopam se toliko duboko bonk.gif , da bih vjerojatno ostala i citala i dalje i dalje.....dok se svijet ne promjeni, a google ostane samo mutno sjecanje na odavno umrle stranice puzzled.gif

bonk.gif Puno pricam

Pozdrav

Elenna Eleniel
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 01:43 PM 50365

QUOTE (antocjo @ Mar 30 2004, 10:56 AM)

huh.gif i bolje joj je da je iz glave tongue.gif takve osnovne stvari se ne provjeravaju tongue.gif wink.gif

antocjo
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 01:45 PM 50366

ph34r.gif

luthien
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 03:15 PM 50388

tuathaDEdanan

Member No.: 31

kaje sused!!! ti neznas to na pamet? dry.gif ...neznam ni ja!!! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif (sad ce elenna posjedit ohmy.gif )

antocjo
Posted: Mar 30 2004, 03:17 PM 50389

QUOTE (luthien @ Mar 30 2004, 04:15 PM)
(sad ce elenna posjedit ohmy.gif )

... i spomenut onu rijec na p... ph34r.gif

649 replies since Mar 26 2004, 09:49 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (44) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Back to Knjige J.R.R. Tolkiena